Wednesday 8 May 2013

Inspiration!

My Inspiration Pictures!

Inspiration Pictures are all about what inspires me most. In my Resistant Materials Year 8 Lamp project I was given three themes to decide from:
  1. Natural Form
  2. Memphis Design
  3. Art Deco
One of these three themes was what I was going to base my project on. I decided to use the Memphis Design form as it is all about solid, bold colours and shapes and i thought that i could make a really unique design with this theme.

Here are some main and important Inspiration Pictures which are all about Memphis Design:

A Memphis designed sofa with block and solid colours.

 A Memphis designed lip sofa with block red covering it.

A blue solid Memphis designed shelf.

A Memphis Designed room with simple and block colours. 



No comments:

Post a Comment